We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorised employees within the company on a need to know basis only use any information collected from individual customers for the purposes of filling orders. We might contact you via email or phone with questions about your order and we will use the shipping address you provided to ship your products to you. We will only contact you via email with sales or promotions if you opt in to our email newsletter on your own. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers.
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by Custom Calibers will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products. Custom Calibers takes reasonable measure to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
To fulfil your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorised Woocommerce, our website host, to provide to us), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information (which we store and process via Stripe), and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also be chosen to provide us with additional personal information (for a custom/corporate order, for example) if you contacted us directly.
When you access our website we may also automatically collect information about you, using Woocommerce, Facebook Pixels, and Google Analytics including:
Log information: We collect log information about your use of the website, including your IP (Internet Protocol) address, web request, access ties, pages viewed, web browser, links clicked and the page you visited before navigating to purchase a product. We also collect whether or not you are on a desktop or mobile device.
WHY WE NEED YOUR INFORMATION AND HOW WE USE IT:
Custom Calibers rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
– As needed to provide my services, such as when Custom Calibers use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
– To provide, maintain, improve and promote our products and services;
– To provide and deliver the information, products you request, process transaction and send you related information, including confirmations and receipts;
– To send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
– To respond to your comments, questions and requests, and provide customer service;
– To communicate with you about products, services, surveys, offers, promotions, rewards and events offered by Custom Calibers and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you as our customer;
– To monitor and analyse trends, usage and activities in connection with our products and services;
– To personalize and improve our products and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
– To facilitate contests, sweepstakes and promotions, and process and deliver entries and rewards;
– To link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
– To carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected with your consent.
– When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
– If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
We are based in the United Kingdom and the information we collect is governed by British law. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the United Kingdom and other countries.
INFORMATION AND SHARING DISCLOSURE:
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies, payment processors, and email marketing services. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services or if you have given us consent to add you to our email list. Our Service Providers include: Royal Mail, Mailchimp, USPS, FedEx, UPS, and Stripe. Please visit these service providers by clicking on their names to view their privacy policies.
• Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, Custom Calibers may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. Custom Calibers may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
SOCIAL SHARING FEATURES:
Our website offers social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as Facebook™ “like” button and a Instagram button), which let you share action you take on our webpages and products with other media, and vice versa. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
ADVERTISING AND ANALYTICS SERVICES PROVIDED BY OTHERS:
There are two main kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies.
In Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.
In Firefox, you can adjust your cookies settings by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”.
Blocking cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of some websites.
We keep your data for as long as you have an account with us. We also keep some data for security investigation. Most importantly, we have specific obligations for fraud detection and tax reasons. Therefore, we might need to retain certain data even if you ask to delete it.
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the United Kingdom and other authorities. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer. As with existing law, the GDPR requires that certain safeguards be put in place when transferring personal data outside the EU. WooCommerce is based in the US and is a participant in the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework and committed to providing best-in-class service and data protection. You can check its participation in the Privacy Shield here on the official site of The International Trade Administration (ITA), U.S. Department of Commerce.
Our payment processor is Stripe. Stripe’s services in Europe are provided by a Stripe affiliate—Stripe Payments Europe Limited (“Stripe Payments Europe”)—an entity located in Ireland. In providing Stripe Services, Stripe Payments Europe transfers personal data to Stripe, Inc. in the US. To ensure the adequate protection of personal data, we have certified to the EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework. Our Privacy Shield Policy is available here.
In addition to Privacy Shield, Stripe continues to employ additional compliance measures to ensure an adequate level of protection of personal data transferred outside the European Economic Area.
Our aim is to ensure that Stripe remains compliant with European data protection laws and also to assist our users in doing so. If you have additional questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting Custom Calibers using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict Custom Calibers use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) Custom Calibers will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) Custom Calibers processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from Custom Calibers after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, Custom Calibers will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about Custom Calibers use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
HOW TO CONTACT US:
For purposes of EU data protection law, we, Custom Calibers, are the data controllers of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at email@example.com Alternately, you may mail us at:
118 Jovian Way,