We have turned genuine 40mm grenade shell casings into the most amazing shot glasses.
The industrial look and feel of these metal shot glasses infuse that rugged look you can only get from a real weapon.
Each glass uses combat fired and recovered 40mm grenade casings that are then cleaned and machined.
We have up-cycled these awesome casings from Combat Fired and Recovered 40mm Grenade Cases into the most unique drinking vessel around! These Shot glasses are now Completely Inert and Safe to drink from.
The 35ml glasses are laser engraved with your custom message, logo, name, or quote. They are then packed in our personalized boxes, making them great birthday gifts, best-man presents, and keepsakes for friends and loved ones.
- 35ml sized shots.
- 100% Inert and safe to drink from
- Does not contain any active gun primer or powder
- Made from real 40mm shell casings
- Hand wash only
- Personalised with custom engraving
- Handmade in the UK
There are NO Live Primers, Powder, or Explosives in these 40mm Shot Glasses.
*These cases are NOT dishwasher safe!* To prolong the life and look of your shot glass, please wash by hand.
IMPORTANT: Remember these are NOT New but are Combat Fired then Recovered, so contain Blemishes, Scorching & Scratches consistent with their History.
HELP WITH CUSTOMISATION:
Please select the right options you need from the menu and enter your engraving information in the correct text boxes and specify:
- The chosen colour of your new bullet casing.
- The font you would like your text engraved in.*If you do not specify the font we will use our artistic licence to choose the best suited font for your order.*
- Enter the name, message, or logo you would like engraved onto the bullet. (Names and logos are best suited on the front of the bullet and messages on the back where more room is available).
- If you have chosen to have a logo engraved, please send us a High-resolution PDF, SVG, or Vector file of the design. Please ask if you do not have any of these formats as we may be able to help.
THE BORING STUFF…
- Remember these are NOT New but are Combat Fired then Recovered, so contain Blemishes, Scorching & Scratches consistent with their History.
- Please double check all spelling and the date for typos or misspellings and feel free to contact us with any questions you may have. We do welcome custom orders so just let us know if you would like our help in designing the perfect product.
PROCESSING AND DELIVERY:
The production and personalisation takes approximately 5-7 business days, but can take longer during busy periods.
Average delivery time to different regions:
- United Kingdom: 2-3 business days
- North America: 8-25 business days
- Canada: 2-8 weeks
- Europe: 7-18 business days
- Ireland, Italy, Spain: 2-8 weeks
- Australia, New Zealand and Oceania: 3-8 weeks
- Asia Pacific: 2-6 weeks
- Latin America and the Caribbean: 3-10 weeks
- North Africa and the Middle East: 3-10 weeks
- Sub-Saharan Africa: 3-10 weeks
These terms are provided by the postal services. We cannot guarantee the parcel will arrive within this time. Your parcel may come faster or may be delayed on its way due to unforeseen circumstances.
We are not responsible for various circumstances or natural disasters that may affect the delivery time.
Please note that during Christmas, New Year and other busy holidays, the delivery time can be increased by 7-14 days.
All costs for international delivery (fees, taxes and duties) are the responsibility of the customer.
If your parcel is returned because of incorrect address information or if you forget to receive it, we can happily send it back, but you will need to pay the shipping cost again.
All international deliveries included expedient tracked and recorded shipping to avoid disappointment caused by lost or delayed items.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
**Please double check the spelling of your desired personalisation as we will copy your instructions to the letter and will not be held liable for any mistakes made by yourself.**