Looking for something truly meaningful to gift?
These are genuine, 30X 173MM GAU 8 A-10 Warthog shell casings shot from the legendary A-10 Thunderbolt II “Warthog”!
we turned these battle-scarred shells into awesome shot glasses. They have been decommissioned and do not contain any active gun powder or primers, making them 100% safe for entertainment use.
Get the party going by pouring your favourite spirits into one of these A10 Warthog shell shot glasses. Made from real 30mm shells, the steel glasses are cleaned, Machined and laser engraved.
These hard wearing 35ml shot glasses use high quality antibacterial stainless steel inserts to carry your favourite spirit in style! Perfect for serving ice-cold shots, there’s nothing like lining a bunch of these together, pouring yourself and the gang some tequila and downing each one.
A great personalised gift for your friends or loved ones who are fascinated with the world of guns, ammunition and everything related. These custom-engravable shots also allow you to add your logo or regimental crest.
- 100% Inert and safe to drink from
- Does not contain any active gun primer or powder
- Made from real 30mm steel shell casings
- Hand wash only
- Perfect personalised gift
- Handmade in the UK
There are NO Live Primers, Powder or Explosives in these 30mm Shot Glasses.
*These 30mm shells make for a virtually unbreakable shot glass, but to maintain them in their best condition we recommend NOT to put them in the dishwasher!*
These rounds are used by the legendary A-10 Thunderbolt II “Warthog” to dispatch tanks, armoured vehicles and fortified ground based targets. The A-10 Thunderbolt II was designed around its primary armament of the GAU-8 Avenger rotary cannon. The GAU-8 Gatling gun fires 30mm x 173mm ammunition at a rate of 4,200 rounds per minute, which are available in armour piercing (AP) and high explosive (HE) variations for use in accordance with a designated firing mission.
The conversation possibilities are great, from the machinery that fired these rounds, the conflicts they were used in, to those who actually fired them while serving.
Remember these are NOT New but are Combat Fired then Recovered, so contain Blemishes, Scorching & Scratches consistent with their History.
They come in a range of different colours and can be laser engraved with almost anything you like to add an extra personal touch. These are perfect for a special gift!
HELP WITH CUSTOMISATION:
Please select the right options you need from the menu and enter your engraving information in the correct text boxes and specify:
- The chosen colour of your new shot glass casing.
- The font you would like your text engraved in.*If you do not specify the font we will use our artistic licence to choose the best suited font for your order.*
- Enter the name, message, or logo you would like engraved onto the bullet. (Names and logos are best suited on the front of the bullet and messages on the back where more room is available).
- If you have chosen to have a logo engraved, please send us a High-resolution PDF, SVG or Vector file of the design. Please ask if you do not have any of these formats as we may be able to help.
THE BORING STUFF…
- Remember these are NOT New but are Combat Fired then Recovered, so contain Blemishes, Scorching & Scratches consistent with their History.
- Please double check all spelling and the date for typos or misspellings and feel free to contact us with any questions you may have. We do welcome custom orders so just let us know if you would like our help in designing the perfect product.
- Please note that the ammo crate gift boxes are an optional extra and are NOT Included within the base price of this item.
PROCESSING AND DELIVERY:
The production and personalisation takes approximately 5-7 business days but can take longer during busy periods.
Average delivery time to different regions:
- United Kingdom: 2-3 business days
- North America: 8-25 business days
- Canada: 2-8 weeks
- Europe: 7-18 business days
- Ireland, Italy, Spain: 2-8 weeks
- Australia, New Zealand and Oceania: 3-8 weeks
- Asia Pacific: 2-6 weeks
- Latin America and the Caribbean: 3-10 weeks
- North Africa and the Middle East: 3-10 weeks
- Sub-Saharan Africa: 3-10 weeks
These terms are provided by the postal services. We cannot guarantee the parcel will arrive within this time. Your parcel may come faster or may be delayed on its way due to unforeseen circumstances.
We are not responsible for various circumstances or natural disasters that may affect the delivery time.
Please note that during Christmas, New Year and other busy holidays, the delivery time can be increased by 7-14 days.
All costs for international delivery (fees, taxes, and duties) are the responsibility of the customer.
If your parcel is returned because of incorrect address information or if you forget to receive it, we can happily send it back, but you will need to pay the shipping cost again.
All international deliveries included expedient tracked and recorded shipping to avoid disappointment caused by lost or delayed items.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
**Please double check the spelling of your desired personalisation as we will copy your instructions to the letter and will not be held liable for any mistakes made by yourself.**